Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Poem

He hemmm....

I have a chair. My chair has hair!
My hairy chair is over there.
Don’t wake it up. It sleeps! It’s snoring!
Really, now, my chair’s not boring!
Sometimes it will go play ball.
It throws a ball against a wall.
It cannot catch. It has no hands.
I catch the ball before it lands.
One day while we were playing catch
My chair fell right into a patch!
A patch! A BIG, HUGE patch of thorns!
Then, (who could guess) my chair grew horns!
I cut them off. They grew right back.
And so I put it in a sack
And mailed it off to Dr. Sornia,
Way, way out in California.
Later, a package came to me.
"My chair is back!" I yelled, "YIPEE!"
But THEN I saw it was a fake!
I’m sure I did a double-take!
For this chair’s hair was just a wig!
That Dr. Sornia, what a pig.
He’d sold my chair to a museum.
Horns and all! So all could see him.
He’d made a great, big, wad of bills
To pay for his pneumonia pills.
I sued that doctor dude, I did.
He sued me back and said, "That kid!"
"The chair I gave him sleeps and snores
"Has hair, no horns, and what is more,
"It’s electronic, it can fly!"
But then the judge said with a sigh,
"You’ve done an act of chair abuse.
"You’re much to dangerous to be loose.
"You’ll have to spend 9 years in jail.
"Without visitors, or bail."
And then, I got my chair back free.
Boy, does that chair sure love me!
And now I will not be forlorn.
I have a chair. My chair has horns!

Thank you, thank you...

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?! no comments? Ok, you guys just all live in a world with too much amusement... This is the most ramdom poem I have read in my entire life, but you know what? I'm gonna print this and hang this up in my room so that whenever I come home all depressed after a HORROBILE day of rehearsals at UPCC I can read it and be reminded that there's still always a reason to laugh :)

(No, I don't suffer from manic depression. Life's hard sometimes, that's all. But I won't complain ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home