Monday, July 04, 2005

MPD: The Clincher

MPD: Multiple Personality Disorder (also: Schizophrenia)

Amazing. Pure genius. I can't believe how beautifully evil and twisted my mind is. Want to convince someone that he has MPD? Get that person to send an e-mail TO HIMSELF that he doesn't remember writing! Here's how:

1. Create a new e-mail message, and address it to your friend. (Example: schizophreniac@yahoo.com)

2. In the subject line, put something familiar to ensure that he assumes it is a personal message. (In this case, "To: Mr. Schizo, From: Steve")

3. Get creative. The following is an example. If you copy it, you aren't creative. I forgive you.
Dear Me,
By the time you are reading this, it will already be tomorrow. But last night, when I finally came to my senses, I wrote you a message to inform you of your problem. Yes, you have a problem. You have MPD. You don't realize it, but you have two personalities. I swear that this is true. But I'm sure that you won't believe me, because when you read this your brain will be blocking out what it's afraid of. But I think I have found a way to prove it, so if you're not convinced, please e-mail me back and I will give you more proof: the clincher.
Love,
You

4. This part is sheer genius. Underneath the "To:" line, you should find a line labeled "Reply To:"... (for Hotmail users, it's a bit more complicated. See below*) In this line, put THIS PERSON'S e-mail address. Now, when he clicks the reply button to write you back and ask you what you're freaking problem is, he'll send it to himself!

Send your message, and that, as they say, is that. When your friend checks his e-mail, he'll find one from you telling him he writes e-mails to himself. He hits "Reply" and writes a nasty letter back telling you you're crazy. The moment he sends it, it pops up in his inbox! Where is it from? His own address!

*For Hotmail users: Specifying a "Reply To:" e-mail address isn't so easy for you. Check it out.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE JUST SICK!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also fabricate an email that looks like they sent it to you and you are replying to it:

>I readly can't stand your foul
>breath and I can't stand it
>when you suck your teeth

I thought you said I never have bad breath, and just yesterday you said you thought it was cute when I sucked my teeth... oh this hurts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home